Wednesday, March 18, 2015
VIP BUYER PROGRAM
When you become a VIP Buyer, there are a number of very important benefits that we will provide you.
1. We will assist you in securing the best financing program for your specific situation with the lowest interest rate and least expensive closing costs. We will then have a pre-approval certificate generated to give you the best competitive advantage in future negotiations. This includes special financing required for most lofts.
2. We will automatically mail or e-mail you regular updates of homes that match your home-buying criteria. With this information, you can pick the homes you like and drive by them to decide if you want us to arrange a private showing so you can see the inside.
3. We will use our Specialized Knowledge to ensure you get the best home for the best possible price. We'll discuss strategy with you regarding offer price, financing terms, possession date, etc. We'll help you prepare the offer, present it on your behalf and then negotiate in your best interest. This includes providing information about lawsuits, litigation and other issues surrounding Downtown lofts.
4. We will continue to serve your needs even after you have purchased a home by recommending extremely competent affiliates with respect to your total home purchase, such as legal expertise, home inspection, appraisal, title insurance, etc.
5. We'll arrange a private showing of any home you want to see including new construction, all listed property and all For Sale by Owner property.
In return for the services you will agree:
1) To make your house-hunting process easy by applying for written pre-approval prior to viewing property.
2) To allow us to represent you whenever you see a home (new or resale) that you want to view. This means that you will let us know when you're going to view any home and advise all other agents, builders and For Sale by Owners that we are representing you.
a) It is understood for us to negotiate the best possible price for you that we need to make the initial contact with the For Sale by Owner or builder first.
b) If we make the initial contact first and we cannot negotiate with the For Sale by Owner or the builder on your behalf, we will cancel this agreement unconditionally.
3) This agreement expires one year from today's date and can be renewed on date of expiration.
4) Acknowledge that the Broker is being retained solely as a real estate agent and not as an attorney, tax advisor, lender, appraiser, surveyor, structural engineer, home inspector or any other professional service provider. Buyer has been advised to seek professional advice concerning the condition of the property and legal and tax matters.
Fees associated with buying a home
1) Expenses on good faith estimate provided by lender.
2) All of our VIP Buyer services are absolutely free to you.
"We guarantee to search for your new home every day and to mail or e-mail you within 2 hours after it enters MLS to ensure that you beat other buyers and to secure the best possible price."This offer is for a limited time only. For more information, fill out the online form or contact # end